How to Place an Order
I try very hard to ensure you receive your order the day of or the day after the product is finished to ensure the very best quality and freshness. Sothat I can plan out the orders I receive, I ask that you provide at least 2 days notice of when you want to pick up your order (limited delivery available).
To place your order, you have three options...
- Browse the online menu and click on the "Order" button.
- most items allow you to select the quantity to purchase and then selct the "Order Now" button.
- You can then either click "Continue Shopping" button to add more items to your order, or check out.
- Dont forget to select a pick-up date (rememeber to give me a few days)
- I accept credit card payment at check out.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the order being placed.
- If you are a new customer, I may call you to confirm the details of the order and delivery/pickup date.
- I may also call you if I have a question about the order or if there are any issues.
Call in your order
- Simply give me a call and I can take your order over the phone. If you dont reach me right away, you can leave a message with your order and I will call you back to confirm.
- You can either pay with a credit card on the website, Venmo, or cash on pickup (unless this is your first order... sorry)
- Use the Contact Form to provide your order details. Include the name, quantiy and pick-up date requested.
- I will respond with confirmation and payment arrangements.
- You can either pay with a credit card on the website, Venmo, or selct cash on pickup (unless this is your first order... sorry again)